Current Group Training Schedule:
Mondays at 5:30-6:30AM
Strength Training for Triathletes
Fitzmaurice Performance, 15623 Manchester Rd, Suite 140, Ellisville, MO 63011
- Included in fee for monthly coaching clients. $7/class for all others, $5 for triathlon club members -- any club is welcomed!
- Park behind the building. Meet in the gym inside the building’s back door. Introduce yourself and start warming up with stretching and/or foam rolling. Coach Sally discusses the workout and demonstrates each exercise before we break up into different areas of the gym.
- Towels are provided. Showers are available.
Tuesdays in season:
Innsbrook Open Water Swim
- 8:30 or 9:30am start at Lionshead Beach
- If you are an On Pace Triathlon Training Club member, you can access the resort by showing your member ID card at the main entrance. Then follow signs to Lionshead Beach or the Condos. Park along the grassy area. Bring a swim buoy or borrow one from Sally or Jennifer.
Big Chief Ride
- 5:45pm roll time
- Wildwood Middle School, 17401 Manchester Rd, Glencoe, MO 63038
- Free to all.
- Beth Sanborn from Lifetime Fitness coordinates this group ride. Learn more at the Facebook group “Life Time Cycle - West County” or ask Coach Sally or post your questions to the SDEC Facebook group.
Wednesdays at 5:30-6:30AM
Parkway West High School, 14653 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Park near the football field and walk down to the track. Introduce yourself and start your warm-up laps. Coach Sally leads us in drills and activation exercises before offering a workout idea. You can do what is in your Training Peaks or the suggested workout.
Fridays at 5:30-6:30AM
Westminster Christian Academy, 800 Maryville Centre Dr, Chesterfield, Mo 63017
This is a coached swim workout lead by USAT Certified Coaches. $6 for one swim, $60 for a 10-class punch card. Doors open at 5:15am. Showers available.
Saturdays in season:
Open Water Swims
- Simpson Lake series put on by MSE Racing. See http://stlopenwater.com/swim-home for details. Only 2 dates remain this year!
- New Town Lake series put on by Big Shark. See http://bigshark.com/about/2017-big-shark-open-water-swim-series-pg1269.htm for details about this year’s now-completed event.
- Options announced weekly with a trail run focus coming this fall.
Sundays at 7:30AM
Swim Bike Run — Chesterfield, 14830 Clayton Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- This is roll time. Arrive in enough time to gear up for ride.
- Short course is about 30 miles with the long being about 50. This is a no-drop ride. Introduce yourself and feel free to ask questions and discuss your plans/goals for the ride. Road and
tri bikes only as this is open road riding.
Weekend training plans are fluid as clients with similar training schedules will buddy up to complete their workouts. This may include open water swims, bike rides, brick workouts, and/or trail runs!