Current Group Training Schedule:
Mondays at 5:30-6:30AM
Strength Training for Triathletes
Fitzmaurice Performance, 15623 Manchester Rd, Suite 140, Ellisville, MO 63011
- Included in fee for monthly coaching clients. $7/class for all others, $5 for triathlon club members -- any club is welcomed!
- Park behind the building. Meet in the gym inside the building’s back door. Introduce yourself and start warming up with stretching and/or foam rolling. Coach Sally discusses the workout and demonstrates each exercise before we break up into different areas of the gym.
- Towels are provided. Showers are available.
Mondays at 5:30-6:30PM
Gold’s Gym in Ellisville, 15890 Manchester Rd, Ellisville, MO 63011
- Included in Gold's membership.
- If you are not already a Gold’s member and would like to check this class out, go to http://www.goldsgym.com/ellisville/ and click Free Class Pass.
- SDEC offers a discounted Gold’s membership rate. Ask Sally or Jennifer for more info.
Tuesdays in season:
Innsbrook Open Water Swim
- 8:30 or 9:30am start at Lionshead Beach
- If you are an On Pace Triathlon Training Club member, you can access the resort by showing your member ID card at the main entrance. Then follow signs to Lionshead Beach or the Condos. Park along the grassy area. Bring a swim buoy or borrow one from Sally or Jennifer.
Big Chief Ride
- 5:45pm roll time
- Wildwood Middle School, 17401 Manchester Rd, Glencoe, MO 63038
- Free to all.
- Beth Sanborn from Lifetime Fitness coordinates this group ride. Learn more at the Facebook group “Life Time Cycle - West County” or ask Coach Sally or post your questions to the SDEC Facebook group.
Wednesdays at 5:30-6:30AM
Parkway West High School, 14653 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Park near the football field and walk down to the track. Introduce yourself and start your warm-up laps. Coach Sally leads us in drills and activation exercises before offering a workout idea. You can do what is in your Training Peaks or the suggested workout.
Fridays at 5:45-6:45AM
Riverchase, 990 Horan Dr, Fenton, MO 63026
- $6 per class at the front desk. No registration necessary.
- Go down the stairs to the locker rooms. If you’d like to secure your personal items, bring a lock.
- In season, meet at the outdoor lap pool.
- Bring a towel. If you have fins, pull buoy, etc, bring them. However, it is not necessary to buy these. Coach Sally has several available for Tri Swim.
Saturdays in season:
Open Water Swims
- Simpson Lake series put on by MSE Racing. See http://stlopenwater.com/swim-home for details. Only 2 dates remain this year!
- New Town Lake series put on by Big Shark. See http://bigshark.com/about/2017-big-shark-open-water-swim-series-pg1269.htm for details about this year’s now-completed event.
- Options announced weekly with a trail run focus coming this fall.
Sundays at 7AM
Swim Bike Run — Chesterfield, 14830 Clayton Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- This is roll time. Arrive in enough time to gear up for ride.
- Short course is about 30 miles with the long being about 50. This is a no-drop ride. Introduce yourself and feel free to ask questions and discuss your plans/goals for the ride. Road and
tri bikes only as this is open road riding.
Weekend training plans are fluid as clients with similar training schedules will buddy up to complete their workouts. This may include open water swims, bike rides, brick workouts, and/or trail runs!